Here are the most frequently asked questions we receive.
What are your charges?
- For clients that commit to a number of hours, we offer fixed price quotes. Otherwise, we charge for flight time from start-up to shut down in 1/10th hours with a 1 hour minimum.
How do you measure the time?
- Meters on board the aircraft display actual flight time in 0.1 hour increments.
Is there a cancellation charge?
- Yes, unless the cancellation is weather related. However, if your flight is canceled in time that we can book another job, the cancellation fee will be waived
Are helicopters safe?
- The Bell Jet Ranger helicopter, such as those operated by Chemair, is the safest, single engine turbine aircraft on the market, fixed wing or rotor wing. Our pilots participate in an FAA-monitored drug and alcohol testing program. Their combined flight experience is over 50,000 hours.
How do I schedule a flight?
- It’s easy — three different ways!
- Contact us via phone, 920-675-0244.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Use our “Contact Us” page